Frankie started this roll when she dropped the Twins off in
Nenana so they could mush back to Lake Minchumina. I finished the
roll in Port Orchard (Seattle) in the PMC boatyard, taking photos of
1. Julie getting the dogs ready to mush back to Lake Minchumina.
2. The Twins, ready to head out. Both photos by Frankie.
Working on the Acrux sailboat. Photo from the aft stb, looking port fwd.
Shows the deck of the aft cabin, etc.
Ditto, only looking less forward.
Ditto, only looking more forward; this is the main cabin deck primarily.
From the starboard bow, looking aft. Windows are ready for 'glass'!
Working hard on the engine.
Looking forward toward the bow from the cockpit area.
Bottom of the port side of the Acrux.
Bow and starboard ama.
Port ama and side of boat.
Nice shiny new bronz prop!
Prop and rudder.
The new sugar scoup.
Shows the location of the forward edge of the keel (this photo is so I know how to allign it
when I want to lift the boat using a sling).
16. Looking forward under the port wing deck.
17. Looking forward under the port wing deck.
Aft end of keel; shows location (note the cockpit drain holes). (This photo
is so I know how to allign it when I want to lift the boat using a sling)
19. Stern area. Big hole is the exhaust; little holes the aft cockpit/locker drains.
Port wing deck bottom.
Fuel tank in the aft cockpit/locker.
22. Engine, looking straight down. Lots of tools and parts around the edges
of the cockpit floor.
Tools and parts on the aft cabin roof.
More tools and parts on the aft cabin roof.